I’m very excited to present at the September 14th meeting of the Boston chapter of the Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP). This presentation is intended to give non-technical and semi-technical BPM professionals an overview of how SharePoint can be used to facilitate BPM usage scenarios.
Presentation topics will include:
- General discussion of core SharePoint capabilities
- Three mechanisms for implementing SharePoint solutions
- What does process management mean to you?
- Discussion of various aspects of process management and their implementations, with demos:
- Data capture and management
- Automation (workflow)
- System integration
Wednesday September 14, 2011 at 5:30 PM EDT
201 Jones Road, 6th floor
Waltham, MA 02451